/ˈaɪsfrʌnt/ (say 'uysfrunt)

the cliff-like edge of a floating ice sheet or the end of a glacier which discharges to the sea.

Australian English dictionary. 2014.

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.